CHANGE OF MIND RETURN:
If you change your mind and decide to return your purchase, please contact us within 14 days from parcel receipt. Returned items/goods must be in "as shipped" in original sealed box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. Once we receive item back, we will issue refund to you. In case of return customer is obligated to cover delivery costs. All brand-new products sealed by manufacturer, purchased from our store (even when opened by us on customer request) if unsealed they are subject of at least 15% restocking fees, fee mainly depends of returned item condition. Gulf Micro Systems LLC reserves the right to refuse a return, refund, exchange request.
DAMAGED UNDER TRANSPORT OR ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED:
Once parcel is delivered, it is in customer responsibility to check its condition. If any damages found, please check the content in the courier's presence and make an appropriate note or refuse the parcel. Please contact us via phone or email within 12 hours of receipt if any discrepancies or damages under transport found. We cannot accept any claims nor returns for such a reason if you claim it later.
FAULTY GOODS RETURN:
For the first 10 days after receipt of order faulty goods will be replaced for the same or the same series with higher technical specification product. If customer refuse replacement by asking for refund instead, we will treat it as a "Change of mind return" If we are unable to replace your item, the payment will be fully refunded.
RETURN AUTHORISATION RMA:
Before return please contact us rather via email or fill out the RMA form into our website and wait for RMA number. Returns without RMA won't be accepted. Please address parcel to:
Gulf Micro Systems LLC, Showroom No. 6, Al Rafah Building, Bur Dubai, PO Box 34815, Dubai, UAE
Write on shipping label your RMA number. Item must be shipped within 3 working days since RMA has been issued. If you are unable to do that on time, please contact us immediately to change this deadline otherwise your RMA might be cancelled and return will not be accepted any more. Any shipping insurance costs paid by customer will not be refunded.
SHIPPING ITEM BACK:
This is customer responsibility to secure the returning product and shows reasonable care. Item has to be returned in the same condition as received with all supplied accessories and original package. If any part of package is permanently damaged, you might be charged additional fee. If any accessories is missing or damaged, you will be charged its retail value. Gulf Micro Systems LLC reserves the right to refuse a return, refund, exchange request.
No Returns or Exchanges for International orders
Warranty terms and conditions
The warranty is valid only on the presence of serial number of the product. Gulf Micro Systems LLC reserves the right to refuse warranty if the information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the original condition. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs will be carried out by Gulf Micro Systems LLC Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. Gulf Micro Systems LLC shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, antennas, headphones, microphones, cables and recording heads.
• Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Gulf Micro Systems LLC instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Gulf Micro Systems LLC for use with this product.
• Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Gulf Micro Systems LLC.
• Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this souq.com product was not originally designed.
• Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
• The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Manufacturer. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.